Saturday, August 13, 2011

Japanese + and x blocks...the latest and the last!

It has been so nice to get back into doing whatever I felt like doing, post my sister's wedding and the finishing the quilts for the guild exhibition....so I have been on a mission to complete eleven Japanese + and x blocks....


having fun with loads of different fabrics...


It's been great fun, but gee I make a mess matching up all the fabrics, I have scraps and piles of fabric from stash spread out everywhere! It's even driving me crazy!



 And my favourite of this set....

There are so many scraps left over from this project, I have run out of space in my scrap drawers...does that mean I need to make another scrap quilt?

Focus...next steps for this project is to get all the blocks sewn together! I am starting to think about how to do the border...Have a good weekend of sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blocks. And yes a scrap quilt would be a definite bonus. :-)

    ReplyDelete