Friday, June 17, 2011

Do you hate deadlines?

Deadline, smeadline that's what I say! Do deadlines make you hot and sweaty, anxious, stressed...yep me too! But guess what...a girl has to have fun too...

I know I have to finish my exhibition quilts...but there is 6 weeks to go...so maybe I could squeeze a few more of these japanese + and x blocks in...they are fun...

....and I do have some already cut...


Now I have 18 blocks made...but if I were to make another 7, I would have 25, which is a lovely number....nice and natural! Sorry maths pun...I just googled "the number 25" and it's a "natural number". Yep that's right I am a bit of a nerd as well as a quilter!

I

In a perfect world, you should only work on one thing at a time...really you should! Then you could meet your deadlines without getting all hot and sweaty, anxious and stressed...but then life wouldn't be very real would it?

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt! Your fabrics are georgeous and so unusual and quirky. Can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete