Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4x5 Modern Bee Swap - Dresden Plate

Lots of sewing got done this weekend just passed....five Dresden plate blocks for the swap I am participating in...the 4x5 Modern Bee Swap.

I have made up each of the blocks in the colour palate that my partners have requested...

For Lindsay who blogs @ www.lindsaysews.com


For Kelly who blogs @ www.kellylautenbach.typepad.com/


For Tiffany who blogs @ thiscraftyfox.blogspot.com/


For Amber who blogs @ www.wambers-whimsies.com


and for Cathy....



So far I have received two of the blocks from these girls, the rest will show up over the next couple of weeks, and they are looking lovely!

I loved making these Dresden Plates they came together so easily! And it was fun to work in the other colour palates...surprising that I had all of these fabrics waiting to be pulled from "The Stash"!

It's possible I might have too much fabric...but maybe I can squeeze a little more onto those shelves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment