Saturday, April 16, 2011

UFO Update 2!

Yeh....Update 2...still putting the binding on the quilt I showed in the last blog...that is a night time job in front of the telly, so will be finished soon!

Here's another top ready to go to the quilters...this quilt is made from a jelly roll of the Botany range by Lauren and Jessi Jung (Moda). The top has only been hanging around since January so it's not a true "UFO", but I decided it could come into this blog under the guise of "UFO Prevention".



This pattern is from the book Batiks Inspired by Bali. Design Originals by Suzanne McNeill
Sorry but I can't attribute the pattern, as I copied from a quilt that was hanging at the quilter's and she couldn't remember where the pattern came from...so if anyone knows I am happy to edit this post later. I have added in the white sashing and the outer borders.

Happy sewing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment