Friday, June 22, 2012

Pretty pink stash buster

I have been beavering away on getting my pink stash buster quilt top finished...blogged about here....

It has been great to see my pile of fabrics go from this...



to this...



to this...



It has turned out as a quite busy quilt top, and quite big 54"x 72"...



but I love it because of the raspberry pink, and these ladies....



I am a bit of a sucker for anything with a japanese girl on it.

Not sure what sewing I will get done this weekend, I have an 18th birthday party (my first born!) to help organise tomorrow....hopefully Sunday will find me at my machine for a while.

3 comments:

  1. I love this quilt!! The ladies are so cool, and the shades of pink are just right!! Have a fun birthday party weekend. Happy Birthday to the birthday star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work shape flex sf101 alternative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Alliance Global Solutions

    ReplyDelete