Friday, April 12, 2013

Quilting done!

Thank Goodness, I have got the quilting done on my scrappy trip around the world, it wasn't that hard once I actually sat down and it did it, I decided to quilt it every second square, horizontally, vertically and diagonally...


...and on my new Janome, it really powered through the quilt, I think it took around 8 hours, split up over two weekends! I used a Denyse Schmidt, Katie Jump Rope on the back, which is a nice happy fabric! So now all that is left is the binding...is there any such thing as binding avoidance?


With all the quilting out of the way I got stuck into my Bonnie Hunter scrappy baskets....which I am really happy with...


I have them all up on my "design wall", quilt batting held by coat hangers on a sliding door pelmet, ....ready to stitched together!


Speaking of which I better hurry up because the fan keeps on blowing bits and pieces off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment